New BUNDLE by me))) Movie freaks- enjoy!!!!

Hi! I wanted to make this kit for sooo long!
And then I just couldn't stop- that's why it's a bundle now!
Please meet 

This bundle contains 4 coordinated products:

*full kit ( 10 papers, 40 unique elements)

*template pack ( 4 layered templates- pcd and tiff formats)

*alpha pack ( English alpha in 4 different colors and patterns)

*cluster frames( 4 finished shadowed cluster frames)

AND All of these goodies are also available separately- just check out my store to find them -
http://zigzagscrap.com/store/Angelle-Design/
***
***
***
***

Love it))) Really! That's why I made a couple of pages myself)))
***

But they are really can't be compared to the gorgeous pages of my CT!
 Just look at them!

by Sasha

***

by Galya
***

by Masha

by Renate
***

by Eliza
***


Uffff, that's all my darlings)))

Enjoy your scrapping!

xo xo, Dasha


Comments