Grand opening and a FREEBIE!

Hi, my friends! At last this day came and you can find my creations in the digiscrap store again))) From now on I will sell my stuf at GoDigitalScrapbooking ( GDS) The shop is already open and there is an OPENING SALE!!!! It's 30% off on everything! Besides I released a new kit today! 







I hope your holidays were great, so now is the perfect time to scrap your pages about it! 
And that's why I  made a Holiday related kit)

I hope you missed my freebies too)
Here's the little cluster for you) 



I AM BACK)))


xoxo, Dasha



Comments

  1. Lovely cluster. thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this cluster with us!! It's lovely and I can't wait to use it!! I appreciate your generosity!

    Sue in Dallas, Texas, USA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment